Saturday, April 19, 2008

An Introduction

Well, I guess if I am going to be giving my opinions, the reader should know a little about me.

My name is Ricky B. Gurley and I live in Columbia, MO. I am currently a licensed and bonded Private Investigator, and I specialize in Criminal Defense Investigations, with a specific emphasis on High Technology Investigations. my company is named: Risk Management Research & Investments, Inc., or RMRI, Inc. for short. My webpage can be found here: RMRI, Inc.

I have also been involved in the Bail Bonds industry for the past 18 years. My preference has always been to stay on the recovery side of the Bail Bonds industry, because I would prefer to invest my money into something a little more stable then a stranger's word that even though he or she might go to prison, they'll still show up for court...

I have over 3,000 direct and indirect fugitive apprehensions to my credit, in over 40 states in the USA and 5 foreign countries.

I now consult to various Bail Bonds companies throughout the USA.

I now have a nice, comfy life. I can comfortably pay my bills, I live rather nicely, and I can pick and choose the work that I want to do in my field. And this gives me a little more time to blog; I suppose.....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Gurley,
i read your response to the "felon problem" in the industry, and enjoyed it immensely. I also have felonies in my past, about 10 years ago. I am from Michigan where there isn't any regulatory laws at all regarding Bond Recovery Agents or "Bounty Hunters" and am seriously considering pursuing this as a career field and have been for some time now. The biggest question that I have got for this is...Do I have to work for a Bail Bondsman or Bail Bond company to pursue this or can I do this as an Independent or Freelance Contractor?

Roderick Parker said...

Thanks for the amazing article here. I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here. Your blog is better than others because of useful and meaningful posts. Keep posting them in the future too, I will be waiting for that!
bail bonds orlando fl

Unknown said...

I am truly convinced with your points and have no points to argue with. I am glad that still there are some people who can explain complex topic with the proper flow so that the readers like me can easily understand.
bail bonds orlando fl